PAYMENT GUIDELINE - PAYMENT BY CARD OR DEBIT CARD
- We accept payment Visa, MasterCard, American Express, KRONOKARE COSMETICS takes online security very seriously.
- To check the security of our website, simply look in the lower bar of your browser when you fill in your payment details. You will see an unbroken key or closed lock, showing that encryption is active and your information is secure.
- For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility provided on this website.
- "When you place your order on KRONOKARE COSMETICS.COM you are offered the use of an advanced secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Encryption creates billions of code combinations to protect each transaction made on our site, so your card details cannot be viewed by anyone else using the Internet.
- No credit or debit card details are stored once your order has been placed. This is why you can save your favourite delivery address but need to enter your card details each time you order.
- We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the Indian Data Protection Acts and to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
- All transactions at this online store are protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process to encode all personal data.
- This sophisticated encryption process ensures that prying eyes are unable to decode your personal data when it travels from your computer to ours, and from our computer to the bank's. Also, all credit card payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind.
- You can tell whether your browser is in secure mode by looking for the padlock icon in the bottom corner of your screen or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.
COLLECTING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- We will ask you when we need information that personally identify’s you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are registering before entering a contest, ordering e-mail newsletters, joining a limited-access premium site or signing up for an event or training. Personal information collected by www.kronokare.com often is limited to e-mail address, address, name, age, gender, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested. www.kronokare.com also collects certain information about your computer hardware and software. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of www.kronokare.com, www.kronokare.com also collects information about which pages our customers visit within www.kronokare.com This site visitation data is identified only by a unique ID number.
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, www.kronokare.com will not share that information with third parties, other than for the limited exceptions if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Kronokare Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Kronokare Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd. Registering also allows you to tell us how or whether you want www.kronokare.com to communicate with you.
- If you are under 13 years of age, you may browse our Site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. For example, you cannot register. This Site is not designed for persons under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of 13 on the Site, we will delete the information from our records.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR PERSONAL USE
- The products and services described on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions..
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free
- All rights reserved. Any text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this site are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites. This site may also contain images that are allowed for use by KRONOKARE COSMETICS but are subject to third party copyrights.
- KRONOKARE COSMETICS is in no way responsible for any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the site. KRONOKARE COSMETICS disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of any of the information provided on such linked sites and any goods or services provided or purchased from such sites.
- We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the site. Thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the site. .
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In the access or use of the Site, you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on the Site. You shall act always in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You may not make any change or alteration to the Site or any Content or services that may appear on this Site and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the Site. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to Kronokare Cosmetics, our affiliates, partners or licensors.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- We are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Site pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The site is presented "as is." we make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the site, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable. You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the site; (c) data non-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website links on the site; (e) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the site, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content or (g) events beyond our reasonable control. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the site or your use thereof regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. .
- You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the site; (c) data non-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website links on the site; (e) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the site, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content or (g) events beyond our reasonable control. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the site or your use thereof regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site or breach of these Terms and Conditions. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Site, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. .
- "We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"